Image Map

6 August 2010

Christmas in July find - Recycled packaging

I like making cookies for my neighbours at Christmas but I never know how to package them ! Buying boxes can be expensive, and a simple transparent bag may not look good enough for a Christmas treat....

So I was delighted when I found those "Cookies in a can" at How Does She ?
Don't they look great ? You'll never know they were just tins in their previous life would you ?



They also share the chocolate mint cookie recipe... they look yummy!



Now the following is a nice idea too. If you are thinking of buying some sweets for your friends then this packaging is sure to make a great impression !
It comes from Not So Idle Hands and they did a fantastic job with the decoration






 Two ideas that won't break the bank before Christmas but will look gorgeous and personal.

1 comment :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...